Founder, Managing Partner, Senior Executive Coach
- Certified Master Coach, International Coaching Institute, Geneva (2009)
- Organizational strategy, Systemic approach
- Appreciative Inquiry, Sociodynamics
- MBTI, TMI, Socio-Styles
- Managing Partner, CAA
- Strategy & Transformation Consultant, Arthur Andersen, EY, Cap Gemini
- Philosophy teacher
- Director of the European Federation for Ethics and Sustainable Development
- President of committed associations
- EHESS, doctoral student in sociology
- Science Po Paris, Master 2 “Socio. Organisations”.
- Master’s degree Paris IV Sorbonne & CAPES in philosophy
- An entrepreneur and philosopher, Olivier likes to help leaders catalyze their skills to meet business, organizational and societal challenges of tomorrow.
An entrepreneur and philosopher, Olivier helps leaders catalyze their skills to meet the business, organizational and societal challenges of tomorrow.
Act as a man of thought and think as a man of action.
Teaching philosophy has enabled Olivier to expand his methodologies and learn to distinguish the essential from the superfluous, tapping into the principles of philosophy to guide today’s leaders. As a consultant in Strategy & Transformation in several Anglo-Saxon firms, he piloted strategic audits and transformation programs. He then turned to entrepreneurship, keen to have an impact on how organizations operate.
Olivier believes that beyond processes and organization charts, enlightened leadership is needed within the company to create an organization that is good for both the company and its environment. This is one of the reasons why he is a board member of the European Federation for Ethics and Sustainable Development.
In parallel with his coaching activity, Olivier continues his career as an entrepreneur. This enables him to stay up to date with concerns and challenges of senior executives, and to serve as a real sparring partner when helping them develop management styles necessary to stay ahead of today’s leadership challenges. He is a regular keynote at leading business schools such as Science Po and HEC, where he teaches future leaders.
He founded Turningpoint on a unique coaching philosophy: tailor-made leadership development, adapted to individual needs, challenges and situations – because before being managers, these leaders are individuals, and each of these two facets nourishes the other.
What we say about Olivier Pelleau at Turningpoint
Inspired by his philosophy background, Olivier helps people develop all their dimensions: physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual.