Principal, Senior Executive Coach
- Certified Coach (Transformance, 2016)
- Training in Systems-based Approach, TLP-Talents, Appreciative Inquiry, Gestalt-based coaching
- Director, Société d’Exploitation de la Tour Eiffel
- Managing Director of Club Med France, Belguim and Switzerland
- Managing Director of Editions Atlas
- Marketing Director, Procter & Gamble
- Independent Board Member : Rallye (publically traded company); Compagnie des Alpes, (publically traded company under the control of the Caisse des Dépôts)
- Member of the advisory boards of start-ups and businesses
- Master at ESSEC Business School (1985)
Anne is a woman of heart and enthusiasm. She is open and warm, putting people at ease and allowing them to freely share their emotions. She combines a welcoming attitude with forward-looking thinking, and both masculine and feminine energies. Her systemic vision paves the way to finding meaning in different situations.
Wisdom begins in wonder.
Anne supports executives and managers in their professional development and works with management teams to improve their operations and collective performance. She focuses on building a better personal and collective environment and on creating the conditions for improved leadership impact, performance, and balance. Anne provides individual and team coaching. She also designs, leads and facilitates leadership development programs.
Anne has over 30 years of managerial experience – including 15 years in general management positions – in companies with a wide variety of structures: multinational groups, family businesses, start-ups, LBOs, publically-traded French groups, companies owned by the government… She has acquired an excellent understanding of the challenges facing Executive Committees and senior management, as well as an in-depth knowledge of the complexity of organizations. This enables her to rapidly create the conditions for building trust and understanding.
What we say about Anne Yannic at Turningpoint
Anne focuses on identifying what’s at stake for each individual at critical moments -transformation, rupture, stagnation. Her presence and attentiveness, her listening skills, and her energy enable her to build honest and deep relationships, and to open the door to new possibilities for her coachees. She acts as a reassuring guide, enabling her coachees to re-examine previous convictions and behaviors that have enabled them to succeed, but which sometimes no longer work. She supports them as they re-invent their ways of doing things, thus releasing creative potential. Anne takes great care to ensure that her coaching is meaningful and allows managers to align their values with their deepest aspirations.