Senior Executive Coach
- Certified coach by Académie du Coaching, Paris (2023) – Expert in stress reduction (2012)
- Stress reduction interventions led in a variety of organizations, including large international groups
- Founder and CEO at AMPLIA
- Senior Vice-President at Moody’s Investors Services
- Structural Engineer at RFR (building engineering consultancy)
- Administration of a collective vegetable garden that also hosts cultural events
- Engaged locally in boosting social initiatives
- INSEAD, MBA
- Ecole Nationale des Ponts et Chaussées, BSc Engineering
- Book : Transformez votre vie par la pleine conscience, Leduc.s Editions, 2014
Beryl accompanies individuals and teams towards a leadership that is not a function, but a process, allowing teams to cooperate in the service of a collective success.
All the art of living lies in the fine mingling of letting go and holding on.
Henry Havelock Ellis
Franco-American, Beryl has 15 years of experience in the corporate world, in the fields of engineering (RFR – building engineering consultancy) and finance (Moody’s).
She then spent 10 years conducting MBSR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction) protocols and derived mindfulness-based programs for a wide variety of organizations, including large international groups.
Her training as a coach allowed her to expand her range of interventions, while keeping her stress reduction expertise as a solid base. Because transformation is always better anchored in some level of serenity.
“You don’t have to believe everything you think!”
Beryl made this fundamental discovery while searching how to reduce her own stress and feel better. Since then, she has been passionately sharing it through her coaching. When we revisit our vision of the world, we get to know ourselves better, and to consciously choose a way to look at things that deeply fits with us.
Profoundly curious of others and of her environment, Beryl went travelling long-term on two occasions, once solo and the other with her family. Two adventures which, woven in her personal and professional path, from engineering to finance, psycho-social risks analysis and coaching, nourished her quest for meaning and transformation. Her purpose today is to serve those who wish to contribute to a world where freedom goes with responsibility, consciousness with commitment, authenticity with mutual respect.
What we say about Beryl Marjolin at Turningpoint
A very good, empathetic listener, one with great relational ease and capacity for adaptation, Beryl knows how to create and nurture bonds and to support one in their quest for meaning, for themselves and the world around.