Senior Executive Coach
- Certified coach, Coach U Italia – Credentials PCC, ICF (2005)
- Executive Coah MBA, SDA Bocconi School of Management
- Trainer & HR Consultant, Newton Management Innovation, MI
- Lecturer in Public Speaking, University of Bergamo
LifeStyle Trainer, Alma Mater Studiorum, Bologna
- Degree in Foreign Languages and Literature, University ” L’Orientale ” Naples
- Mindfulness Teacher and MBSR Protocol, CISM Rome
Paola has an inclusive, systemic vision that, fueled by her curiosity, passion and empathetic listening skills, enables her to integrate very different elements with creativity, lightness and intuition.
Music teaches us the most important thing there is: listening.
Paola started her professional career in communications and translation. She has been working in talent development, organizational trasnformations and coaching for over two decades.
Paola accompanies managers, teams and organizations in their search for new equilibriums during moments of evolution.
In 2008, she co-founded an Italian firm specializing in executive coaching, team coaching and net-coaching. Since 2009, she has been an Executive Coach in the MBA programs at the SDA Bocconi – School of Management. Paola designs and facilitates coaching programs for leadership development, focusing on emotional intelligence, talent enhancement and collective intelligence, in order to accelerate cultural transformation processes in organizations and help people consciously express their abilities and potential to the full.
What we say about Paola Pomponio at Turningpoint
Paola has a systemic approach that she combines with appreciative thinking and mindfulness to further foster awareness and achieve sustainable results over time.