Senior Executive Coach
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach by Coach Training Institute, California
- Professional Certified Coach with ICF (2017)
- HR Management Consultant, People Capital Paris
- HR Project Leader, Saint-Gobain, Tokyo
- HR Specialist (Compensation & Benefits Manager, SODIAAL, Paris
- 10 years of Probono work in France and Japan, supporting women in their careers, for NGOs Force Femmes and Femmes Actives Japon
- Master of Engineering, INSA Lyon
- Master Strategic Management, HEC Paris
- To read her various articles on LinkedIn www.linkedin.com/in/benedictefranchot
Bénédicte Franchot is an Executive Coach, Senior Consultant and Trainer in the fields of leadership development, managerial and influence skills development, and intercultural adaptation. She is also an experienced Team Coach and Facilitator.
Leaders don't create followers, they create more leaders.
Benedicte has built her expertise through more than 20 years of living and working abroad, notably in Europe and Asia, including 15 years in Tokyo, Japan. She is now located in Turin, Italy, and coaches individuals and teams on 4 continents.
At the start of her career, she worked 5 years in Paris in Organizational and Human Resources Consulting, within the American firm HAY Group (now part of Korn Ferry). Then she held various positions within the Human Resources function in large international companies, first in France and then in Japan, before going back to consulting work for international clients.
Throughout her career, she has specialized in several areas, such as HR Systems, Compensation, Learning and Development, Career Paths, International Mobility, Assessments. She has worked on organizational development, strategic design and implementation. She has designed and led programs in leadership assessment and competencies development and has coached executive teams on alignment, accountability and collaboration.
Through coaching and advising, she supports and enables leaders and their teams in managing change efficiently and sustainably, helping them adapt to challenges. She designs and leads programs based on experiential and blended learning. She also loves to support them further, when they make it happen concretely , by being involved in the staffing and steering of the project.
What we say about Bénédicte Franchot at Turningpoint
Benedicte loves the diversity of people and experiences. She thrives when working with varied people, approaching constructively differences in views and mindsets, integrating, valuing and leveraging them. She uses strength-based practical approaches to bring clarity, empowerment and focus to the people she worked with. She favours hands-on and concrete action-oriented support.