Senior Executive Coach
New York City, USA
- Certified Master Coach, Chair of the AI and coaching task force at the International
- Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Transformance School, Paris (2001)
- International Coach Federation
- Coach-entrepreneur and business founder since 1998
- Responsible of European Legal Affairs, EuroDisney
- Junior in-house lawyer, Paris law firm
Founder of the Group Coaching Institute, an accredited coaching school by the International Coaching Federation
- European Law degree, Milan University
- European Business Law master degree, University of Paris V
- Faire Les Bons Choix, (France) 2015
- Make the Right Choices, (U.S.) 2016
- L’Arte di prendere le decisioni giuste (ITA) 2017
Anna Gallotti has more than 20 years experience as an executive coach, organizational consultant and facilitator. Her specialty is coaching international executives and developing organizational change projects.
Less is more.
Mies Van Der Rohe
Anna is Italian, she spent the first 25 years of her life in Milan, the following 20 years in Paris, and, as of today, she lives in New York. She speaks English, French and Italian fluently and has a good knowledge of Spanish. She has contributed in the creation of a corporate university for 1,600 bank leaders, in addition to international programs on leadership including feedback. Her expertise also includes coaching executive teams on creativity and definition of future strategies.
Anna’s passions in her work are to uncover the meeting point between humanity and the tension in attaining objectives; the complexity of situations, albeit with the certainty that a solution can always be found; and finally leading her clients to explore the realm of possibility by challenging preconceived ideas and the pleasure of working with clients who have chosen her and whom she has chosen.
What we say about Anna Gallotti at Turningpoint
Quick thinker, energetic, and solution-oriented with a systemic view. As a manager, she is dedicated to developing her team.