Senior Executive Coach
- EMCC EIA Coach Senior Practitioner EMCC ESQA Coach Mentoring Supervisor
- EMCC EQA Coach Practitioner
- EMCC ESQA Coach – Senior Teams
- Business Development Director, Golley Slater
- Account Director, Draft Worldwide
- Account Manager, Williams F1
- Founder and Director of Renewable Energy franchise network
- Pro bono coaching supporting organisations improving Deaf Customer Experience and Deaf Employee Experience
- BA Hons, English Literature and Translation Technique, University of Porthsmouth
Amanda is committed to helping ambitious individuals and teams to thrive, and organisations to benefit from the measurable impact of coaching. She is driven by the belief that everyone has the ability, the potential and the right to live their best working life.
If I had an hour to solve a problem and my life depended on it, I would spend the first 55 minutes determining the proper question to ask.
Amanda brings diverse business experience to her coaching, having worked in senior leadership teams for large organisations as well as start-ups. With a career background in responsive Marketing and Business Development, Amanda has worked closely with clients in healthcare, financial services, the public sector, FMCG, construction, automotive, academia and non-profit. With 20+ years of business experience, Amanda has headed up ambitious client services teams, run projects for corporates including Mitsubishi, Bosch and Nationwide, and has co-founded a franchise business, scaling it up to a UK-wide company network.
Amanda has always taken a coaching approach to her career, since before she discovered that coaching existed as a profession. As an experienced Executive and Team coach, Amanda has worked with leaders from a diverse range of industries, bringing her business acumen together with deep human connection to her client relationships. Through Amanda’s career experience, she has developed a core understanding of human behaviour in the workplace, in particular the individuality of response to situations. Amanda brings this into her coaching, finding easy connections with her clients, offering a fresh perspective and inspiring positive change.
What we say about Amanda Hobbins at Turningpoint
Amanda’s professional skills and experience in diverse fields sets her apart, and her coaching style is described as intuitive, observant and clear thinking.