Senior Executive Coach
- ICF Advanced Accredited Coach (2007)
- Academy of Executive Coaching Advanced Programme Certified (2007)
- 20+ years executive coaching experience
- Specialises in accelerated sustainable achievement and ‘Presenting with Impact’
- Director Global Client Marketing & Executive Coach
- Director Global Markets Marketing & Executive Coach
- Global Brand, Communication, Sponsorship Engagement Manager & Executive Coach
- Coaching leaders at the global charity CARE International
- BA (Hons) International Hospitality Management
- Financial Conduct Authority, UK
- ICF, AoEC Advanced Executive Coaching Certified
- ‘101 Coaching Strategies & Techniques’, contributing author
Darryl specialises in coaching senior professionals who want to out-perform, continually improve and accelerate their path to exceptional levels of sustained achievement. ‘Presenting with Impact’ is another area of coaching specialism.
One can have no smaller or greater mastery than mastery of oneself.
Leonardo da Vinci
Darryl’s 1:1 executive coaching with over 600 senior leaders, uniquely combines a broad and deep range of psychology and coaching techniques, with two decades of global commercial leadership, mainly within the high-performance investment banking industry. As a pioneer of innovative marketing and communication strategies, he brings a truly differentiating and creative mindset to his coaching partnerships.
Multi-cultural clients describe the output from Darryl’s coaching akin to ‘doing a degree in yourself’. His global clients’ search for consistent excellence is achieved through self-mastery, implementing bespoke solutions to deliver on their specific goals. His powerful coaching is well recognised by C-suite, traders and bankers across global markets and corporate divisions, as well as with leaders and talent in aviation, automotive, pharmaceuticals, academia, marketing, publishing and government. His high-performance partnerships also extend to working with elite sporting professionals and their management teams… those looking to access another level of sustained accelerated achievement.
In remaining true to his course of accelerating achievement, he regularly engages with Harvard University’s Coaching Psychology Institute, Academy of Executive Coaching, foresight leaders and technical experts to convert new thinking into advantages for his clients.
What we say about Darryl Stevens at Turningpoint
One word responses from colleagues when asked to describe Darryl included: Personable, professional, soulful, committed, funny, trusted, generous, spirited, creative, smart.