Senior Executive Coach
São Paulo, Brazil
- Certified Executive Coach from Integrated Coaching Institute (2015)
- Certified Team Coach from Erickson Coaching International (2017)
- Certified Executive & Organizational Coach from Columbia University (2019)
- Emotional agility and regulation specialist
- Marketing Director, British Medical Journal
- Marketing Director, Newell Rubbermaid
- Marketing Director, Sara Lee Branded Apparel
- Marketing Manager, Sara Lee Coffee & Tea
- Support teenagers to develop self-awareness and help identify career choices
- MBA, Nyenrode University, The Netherlands
- Bachelor in Economics, Federal University of Santa Catarina State, Brazil
Patricia is a strong believer supporting leaders to take responsibility of their self-awareness and emotional agility to create rewarding experiences for their environment and ecosystem.
If you can’t have empathy and have effective relationships, then no matter how smart you are, you are not going to get very far.
Patricia built her two decades long executive career working for large companies such as BRF (former Sadia), Sara Lee, Newell Rubbermaid and British Medical Journal in Brazil, Argentina and The Netherlands.
She led multifunctional teams and as Marketing Director has developed new product categories, launched international brands in Latin America, created and executed strategic plans to leverage the market presence of different brands in Brazil. Patricia has been recognized as a leader who continuously promoted the technical and leadership development of her teams.
After 2 years as an executive coach while still in the corporate life, Patricia decided to make a career transition to become an executive and team coach. Tapping into her personal leadership experience and driven by her passion in supporting people overcoming their daily struggles allows her to have a positive impact on others´ lives.
Patricia seeks and enjoys to continue her learning journey on people and professional development and plays an active part in her local ICF community.
What we say about Patricia Serra at Turningpoint
Patricia is determined, energetic and truly committed to support people no matter what the challenge is: professional, relationships, personal matters, self-awareness, or emotional maturity. She is a natural listener, and her clients feel understood, heard and supported.