Senior Executive Coach
New York, USA
- PCC Certified Executive Coach,
- Neuroleadership Institute graduate
- Facilitator of C-Suite Coaching Circles
- Certified in MBTI, Firo-B, Benchmarks 360
- Founder, Leading for Good Inc.
- Manager, Org. Development, VNSNY
- Training Manager, Advisory Board Company
- HR Generalist, GE Financial Services
- Member, Impact 100, a grantmaking non-profit funding positive change in NYC
- Volunteer Tutor, Reading Partners, NYC
- MA, Org. Psychology, Columbia University
- BA, Stanford University, Psycholoy and Humanities Honor’s Program
- Book : Dear office politics
- Regular blogger
Jennifer has an incredible ability to really listen to business and personal challenges and help people find answers. She gives her clients the tools to feel empowered on their journey and take their business and leadership to the next level.
The challenge of leadership is to be strong, but not rude; be kind, but not weak; be bold, but not bully; be thoughtful, but not lazy; be humble, but not timid; be proud, but not arrogant; have humor, but without folly.
Jennifer has always been passionate about supporting people to grow and thrive within organizations Having served in a number of human capital roles at organizations, such as GE Commercial Finance, Towers Perrin, Advisory Board Company, and the Visiting Nurse Service of NY, Jennifer has led several large-scale employee engagement initiatives and also led, designed, trained and coached for many high potential development programs. Through her many years working in HR and Organizational Development, Jennifer honed particular expertise in interpersonal leadership skills and also leadership development program design.
Jennifer works with senior executives and emerging leaders to hone and leverage their individual leadership style and strengths. Optimistic, caring and positive, while also structured, direct and results-oriented, Jennifer supports her clients in gaining greater self-awareness, enhancing their leadership mindset and gaining concrete progress and results with desired leadership and professional goals She has coached executives in a number of industries, including start-ups, financial services, professional services, media, technology, healthcare, government, and non-profit organizations. Clients can count on a unique combination of warmth, flexibility and creativity, coupled with directness, structure and accountability
What we say about Jennifer Bezoza at Turningpoint
Her collaborative approach, coupled with her honest observations make her an admirable coach and leader. She brings an element of grace and intelligence to each and every project. She is kind, committed and an absolute pleasure to be around.