Senior Executive Coach
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- Individual Team Coaching Practitioner (ICTP)
- Narrative Coaching Practitioner
- Former Head of Learning & Development, Airports for Cathay Pacific Airways
- Learning experience design expert
- Global leadership trainer and team development expert
- Elevating leadership and communication impact
- Transforming teams to transform their business
- BA – Boston College
- EMBA – University of Western Ontario
- Stanford University Executive Education – Design Thinking
Steve enables senior business leaders and teams to elevate performance, growth, and learning. He helps clients to become clear, get unstuck, and change in self-directed, positive, and sustainable ways.
The path to success is to take massive, determined action.
Steve brings extensive senior management and corporate learning experience to his coaching practice. He has led global training and development functions within a five-star international airline and has worked in over 40 countries. Steve is also a certified facilitator, design thinking practitioner and regularly delivers high-potential leadership workshops and strategic offsites for multi-nationals.
His coaching experience spans across industries with an emphasis on aviation, hospitality, and finance sectors. He is known for helping executives and teams to more effectively relate, communicate and collaborate.
He has a great experience of oaching for executives to lead and develop their teams with greater influence and impact. He often work with group coaching for creating higher levels of workforce alignment and engagement
He has a great impact in team coaching for creating shared purpose, improving ways of working, managing conflicts, engaging stakeholders, and building a learning culture
Ce que l'on dit de Steve Lawrence chez Turningpoint
Steve’s coaching style is engaging, experiential, and thought-provoking. He helps clients quickly get to the crux of the issue, discover new meaning, and shift behaviours in inspired ways. Steve utilizes strength-based and narrative coaching approaches.
Steve is the proud father of three children, a former competitive swimmer and has proudly called Hong Kong his home for nearly 30 years.